Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Rats Of NIMH S.A

This book was very... interesting. I think the best part was when the rats found the toy tinkers truck. the movie and book were different which confused me. I enjoyed the book more then the movie because the movie left out/created new scenes I thought that wasn’t very good. I would rate this book 8 out of ten but the movie would be a 3.
The book was out of all the best. Mrs Frisby was just a regular mouse but she ends up going on a HUGE adventure to save her house. this book wasn’t choppy at all it gave really good description of who the characters are like Justin Jeremy and Nicodemus. They didn’t have secret powers.
The movie was extremely different such as the adventure the characters and the whole story line. I really disliked the whole movie because as soon as they started Mrs. Frisby on her journey to see Mr.Ages
. But she talked about how sick he was getting in the first of the book.

5 comments:

  1. Good work. I really can get a sense of how you felt reading/viewing this story.
    Please edit the highlighted words (capitals to start sentences, or clarify who they are).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. The book was way better then the movie because the movie made no sense and wasn’t even close to as good as the book. You gave lots of information and detail. The only thing was spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey. Great job! I love how you used “huge” instead of big. awsome color choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jody
    I liked how you rated the book and the movie.
    I also liked how you put the word huge in capital letters to make your review more colorful.
    The thing I think you would need to work on is you need to make the indentation at the start of a paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how I can tell how you felt about the book and the movie. Good job with that ! I also like the fluency of your words. I find that your piece just really flowed. One thing that I would change would be your title. You said "S.A" but it's spelled essay. Good job overall though!

    ReplyDelete