Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rats of Nimh Project

Action
The events were completely different. All the events happened differently. I think the biggest difference was that Nicodemius died in the movie but not in the book.
Another big difference is when the house was lifted by Mrs. Bisby/Frisby with a stone that enchanted the rope allowing her to lift the brick and set it in the hole in the movie but it never happened in the book.
Characters
I find the characters seem to have different personalities. Like in the novel I I had the sense that Mr. Ages was nice buts he’s actually a cranky old man.
The other change was Mrs. Frisby switched to Mrs. Bisby which they didn’t need to do at all.

5 comments:

  1. This description was great! I wanted to know what your favorite part was and I liked how you gave the difference in the book and the movie together rather then putting it into different paragraphs. I think you should give more examples! Great job Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Taylor. In your essay can you please give me some information on which interpretation of the story you liked best? What about the novel or movie did you enjoy the most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great comparisons! i love your color choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you had subtitles. I also love how you used such big letters. It made it really easy to read. One thing I would change though is the color of your subtitles, I find it kind of hard to tell the difference between the subtitles and your actual text. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never noticed the name change Mrs.Frisby to Mrs.Bisby.

    ReplyDelete