Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH: Comparison

In this book there are many differences from the movie. There are so many differences that it made me confused.
The characters in this book are very different. Mrs. Frisby was Mrs. Vrisby in the movie. Jenner was supposed to be gone when Mrs. Frisby went to see the rats. Jenner killed Nicodemus when they were moving the house. When Justin and Jenner where fighting Jenner stabbed Justin. Then a rat that was injured threw a knife and hit Jenner in the back.
I thought the Fitzgibbons house was going to be a small run down farm house. The farm house was big and very nice.

4 comments:

  1. Good work. You explained many differences in the movie from our class novel. What are some similarities you noticed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors you have chosen.
    I like your beginning.
    Maybe next time you could use more descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours you chose.
    I like how you described Mr. Fitzgibbon farm house.
    Next time maybe you could use more paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like your color choice. did you enjoy the book or the movie best?

    ReplyDelete