Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Comparison

The book Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh was quite a bit different from the movie The Secret of Nimh. The characters are different in a lot of ways. In the book Mrs. Frisby never met or saw Jenner before but in the movie she meets him. In the book Nicodemus lives while in the movie he dies. In the movie Jeremy meets another crow and in the book he doesn’t meet anyone. In the movie Mrs. Fribys name is Mrs. Brisby.
The actions are different too. In the book there’s no amulet and in the movie there is one. In the movie the stool Billy was sitting on over the food in the book wasn’t there in the movie. Also while they were moving Mrs. Frisby’s house in the movie it fell but in the book the house didn’t fall.That’s a few things that are different about the book and movie!

6 comments:

  1. I really love the beginning sentence! It really kept me hooked. I also like how you included a variety of different things!
    One wish I would make, is that you start most of your sentences in "in" and so basically, I would have a better word choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your colors.
    I like your word choice.
    You could use more descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice of colours are awesome. What did you like about Jeremy? I would have liked to have seen more similarities. I really liked all the differences you wrote in your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work, Bronte! I enjoyed your specific examples of similarities and differences. I did cross out two sentences you can now remove. They are not necessary since your audience is following your thoughts, you do not need to say " now I will tell you about...". Just tell us about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great comparison's bronté!
    i love the color choice!
    did you like the book ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! I love the colors! I would have wanted to know your thoughts on the similarities too, not just the differences! Good job though.

    ReplyDelete